Saturday, October 10, 2009 / 3:09 PM
Hihi, I'm blogging to released my stress. I'm like stuck with art! It's so difficult! 10 pages of prep work is like asking me to...........um okay i have no idea. I got to have it done by tues, but i guess i'll never be able to finish. And mondays chineseeeee. I had a dream that friday was chinese! and i was crying while doing the paper!!!! i have no idea why but yes! Yesterday, Shimona, Dionne, Elaine,Che, Shi Ying came to my house, Elaine did not want to eat her peas( such a baby ) and everyone was scolding her Hahahahaha. Oh well BYE!
ZhiYin

dtrix icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Zhiyin
Chij Sec Toa Payoh
♥ Track And Field
♥ Green House
♥ Adam Lambert

Tag, you're it!


Monsters

Clara Tan
Cheryl Poh
Constance
Cynthia
Diyanah Afendy
Nicole
Priscilla

Archives


Thank You

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Editor / Diyanah Afendy.