NICOLE ANN LIAW.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 / 6:51 PM
Exams are starting on friday! I'm so scared, especially for my English!!! And i realised that i had short tongue after 14 years of my life!!!!! i cant believe it! it's all NICOLE ANN LIAW'S fault. She's super horrible, she took my bag and ran all the way to 2/6's classroom today. How cruel right? Don't know how i can stand her since p5. Hahahaha k la nicole dont be angry ah, i post something nice about you now. Nicole dont tell nicole that she's damn nice! shhh pls dont later she come and kill me!!!!
ZhiYin

dtrix icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Zhiyin
Chij Sec Toa Payoh
♥ Track And Field
♥ Green House
♥ Adam Lambert

Tag, you're it!


Monsters

Clara Tan
Cheryl Poh
Constance
Cynthia
Diyanah Afendy
Nicole
Priscilla

Archives


Thank You

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Editor / Diyanah Afendy.