Journey to the end of my life
Sunday, September 6, 2009 / 9:15 AM
Heyhey! want to know something? I have a new ambition! It's to grow taller!!!!! nice right? my last ambition was to be glam! Hahahaha because i am alot of super unglam shots!!! :(ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME? Oh man Im having tuition in 13 mins time! so early I'm still half dead, Yayy tmr Shimona,Samantha,Jollyn, Melaine are coming over to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait! we will have so much fun throughout the night but we MUST sleep if not we will be sleeping throughout the Johore trip! and there's so many parties this week, Melissa and Chany i really hope i could go for both their parties! and drama, WE NEED TO GET OUR CLOTHES! and our script done! there's so much things to do this week! luckily, track stopped if not ill just go crazy!!!!!!! and exams are coming soon, I dont want exams to come! cuz once exams are over, sec 2/8 will be split :( I WILL MISS ALL YOU GUYS!
ZhiYin

dtrix icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Zhiyin
Chij Sec Toa Payoh
♥ Track And Field
♥ Green House
♥ Adam Lambert

Tag, you're it!


Monsters

Clara Tan
Cheryl Poh
Constance
Cynthia
Diyanah Afendy
Nicole
Priscilla

Archives


Thank You

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Editor / Diyanah Afendy.