UNLUCKY
Friday, August 28, 2009 / 8:43 PM
Heya! Today i went for training! It was really tiring, had to run 150m 6 times! and with Nicole and Claudia! I almost died. Nicole is really improving alot! ALL THE WAY! :D Oh Oh and Jessica came for training after such a LONG time! hahahah After training, Dionne's house committee rehearsal also ended. We decided to go back together and it was the unluckiest thing which happen to us! , The drink stall uncle pushed Dionne's drink and it spilled all over both our hands, later on we took bus 73 and the bus uncle did not notice that we had to drop and continue it's journey until Dionne and I had to press the bell a few more times, on the way down the bus, I twisted my ankle and fell onto the grass! It was so embarrasing!!!!! :( but my ankle was too pain that i did not really notice whether the bus passengers were looking at me. Dionne was so nice, she walked me all the way back home as she thought that i will faint half way Hahahaha THANKS DIONNE LOVE YAA!!! :D
ZhiYin

dtrix icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Zhiyin
Chij Sec Toa Payoh
♥ Track And Field
♥ Green House
♥ Adam Lambert

Tag, you're it!


Monsters

Clara Tan
Cheryl Poh
Constance
Cynthia
Diyanah Afendy
Nicole
Priscilla

Archives


Thank You

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Editor / Diyanah Afendy.