Saturday, September 19, 2009 / 8:29 PM
Hey! i will write a long post today, since i have finished my art, Ohman i took such a long time to finish it!!! This wed i've got drama exam and chinese oral! Nooo, it's going to be a busy week again! and Dnt, how?!!!! I hope i dont talk crap for chinese oral, if not ill be embarrasing myself like last oral, i was suppose to give Mr Chang my number, but instead i took a number! and he was staring at me like Im an idiot.


I love this song!

Stop there and let me correct it I wanna live a life from a new perspective You come along because I love your face And I'll admire your expensive taste And who cares divine intervention I wanna be praised from a new perspective But leaving now would be a good idea.So catch me up on getting out of here.

ZhiYin

dtrix icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Zhiyin
Chij Sec Toa Payoh
♥ Track And Field
♥ Green House
♥ Adam Lambert

Tag, you're it!


Monsters

Clara Tan
Cheryl Poh
Constance
Cynthia
Diyanah Afendy
Nicole
Priscilla

Archives


Thank You

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Editor / Diyanah Afendy.